Ravir - Coty
We create a new sophisticated fragrance for Coty, which is named Ravir.
Create a new fragrance concept
Key findings/ Opportunities
- Fragrance is a type of products that requires personal connection.
- The relationship value is measured by the satisfaction of the user and the people around them. It is affected by relationship with the brand and social image of users. And fragrance is believed to increase social images.
-> Using an emotional branding concept to communicate with audiences.
Opportunity: Sexiness is something beyond body/face
True sexiness is subtle, refined, and intoxicating. It’s classy and sophisticated.
COTY defines a sophisticated woman is
At the bottom of every wine glass is a story behind the wine, and at the base of every woman is a story that makes her who she is. But no matter what her story, it is in a woman’s nature to become better with time. She sees her fragrance as a symbol of status as opposed to a frill for seduction.
Product concept: Introducing “RAVIR”
2 Fragrances with 2 different personalties personified by white and red wine
- Marketed to women 50+
- Represent for red wine - nuanced, potent
- Marketed to women 35-49
- Represent for white wine - light, enhancing
Creative concept: “Better with time”
Wine gets better with time. Like wine, women get more sophisticated as they age. We understand that sexiness isn't defined by others, it is defined by you. You’ll be sexy by being mature and confident.
- Brand Ambassador: Marrisa Mayer (CEO of Yahoo!)
- TV/Print: Print Ads on business magazines, product placement in “Scandal” and “House of cards” shows.
- Partnership with “The View” to produce “Better with time” show.
- LinkedIn nominating contest (Model: Mercedes Benz)
Khuyen Le, Luisa Contaifer, Perry Lowder, Sta’sean Ridley, Ashley Stanfield